\ Visualizing Evolution: The Pacific barreleye fish knows what's up

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Pacific barreleye fish knows what's up

I think I'm the only blogger who hasn't posted the recent pictures of the Pacific barreleye fish, so here they are! More on the story here.


Sure, God created this on the 5th day. I'll buy that. ; )

Edit: I haven't been checking Google Analytics for this blog for weeks... because it was just too depressing. But I just signed in and,
Man alive!! Look what happened as Darwin's birthday approached! Most visitors ever. Now I really wish I would have done a real post.

I hereby promise to have something really, really good for the 150th anniversary of the publication of the Origin of Species in November.

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Submarine fish are cool :D

Someday Heidi you'll be a famous blogger and change take the internet by storm!